Thursday, November 13, 2008

How to Write Relevant Articles Fast

By Sean Mize

One of the questions I received today from one of my subscribers is this: How do I write relevant articles fast? After I wrote the response I began to think, I wonder how many of you could use this information - so here is the response I gave to my subscriber on how to write relevant articles fast:

To write relevant articles fast, one of the real keys is getting complete control (knowledge) of the content itself so that you can write from knowledge, not research. This may be difficult at first, because you may not know your niche inside and out, but with a little research, and practice writing these articles, it will become easy over time. That is one thing I cannot stress enough - article writing gets easier over time, so I highly recommend practice - and that means writing lots of articles!

Once you have the knowledge in your head instead of in your research materials. you are only constrained by the speed at which you can type. For example, I type about 50 WPM, and it takes me almost exactly 8 minutes to write a 400 word article, because I am working with knowledge, not research.

Then to make the article flow easily, write a 100 word introduction - the introduction will tell the reader the problem you are going to solve in the article, why solving this problem is important, then tell them how it is you are going to solve it.

In the next 300 words, write 5 points of 60 words each, each point telling them one step to solving their problem. Obviously you can expand or contract the number of points, and then change the number of words to make the total 400. Once you have written 50- 100 articles, you will be able to follow this formula without much thought - you will be able to naturally write using this formula.

Do you want to learn more about how I do it? I have just completed my brand new guide to article writing success, 'Your Article Writing and Promotion Guide'

Download it free here: Secrets of Article Writing

Do you want to learn how to build a big online subscriber list fast? Click here: Secrets of List Building

Sean Mize is a full time internet marketer who has written over 9034 articles in print and 14 published ebooks.

Related Articles:
1. Bum Marketing Tips
2. Bum Marketing Cash Video
3. Increase Your Page Rank Quickly

No comments: